Friday, February 10, 2012

Annnnd I blog, weird.

Shocker, right? Maybe not..who cares. I do, and I like it.

So what do I do now? I guess I should start with somewhat of an introduction? Well, I'm a mom (duh) of two...a one year old (as of 2:00pm exactly) and a 4.5 year old.

Not that it's important, but I should add that I'm a "working" mom, and by "working," I mean I'm a teacher, which is quite the ideal position, if you ask me. I have a rather amazing husband, who adores our children and can't live without me (or so I like to think).

I think that's all I'm going share for now...more to be revealed in future posts.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! It's a little strange at first to write about yourself, but then it gets kind of fun! Hope you had success with round #2 giving Jadon the medicine. Poor thing!
    See you in a few short hours for Isabella's birthday!:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have ever thought the peanut butter trick would actually work! I sure thought it was going to be a waste of time, but it wasn't. Jadon takes his medicine like a champ now! As of this morning, he is all done! He still has to do the breathing treatment 3 times a day, but now more nasty medicine!

    And now Isabella is sick...again. We just can't seem to get rid of it! Our whole house needs to be disinfected! Her doctor sent us home with an antibiotic to try and break up the chest congestion. Poor thing sounds (and looks) pitiful!

    ReplyDelete